Want to contribute an article to Nimtools? Before you submit a guest post here, read these guidelines post to ensure your post gets approved.
Nimtools is a community for Bloggers & Developers; we always encourage upcoming bloggers and Developers to contribute an original article related to the topic of our blog and showcase in front of a wide audience.
The purpose is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, share your talent and give back something to the community.
How can you become a Nimtools Contributor?
NimTools is a bundled collection of best Web and SEO tools website. We offer all for free of charge tools for SEO Experts, Bloggers & Developers. With all the Tools we hosting, we also like to promote New talents and work of different Developers on our Blog, which is covering all the Latest Trends related to SEO, Bloggers & Developers Tools available in the Market.
Before We help you to get started by becoming a contributor on our blog,
Few things to know about our blog i.e.
Here are a few of the categories that We accept an article from and also suggestions for a few articles. Do remember to search Nimtools, to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- Marketing Tools
- Blogger Tools
- Developer Tools
- WordPress Tools
- Internet Tools
- Android Tools
- Windows Tools
- iPhone Tools
- Other Types of Tools Available in the Market
Few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Credit: We respect individual work and ideas to post articles, all the original content credits goes to the contributor of the Nimtools Blog.
- Author Details: Author or we can say contributor must have a real profile, No fake profile or company based profile allowed. The author must be a Real Person with proper name and Bio.
- Article Quality: Article should be a minimum of 600 words and should cover the topic in detail. As higher quality helps the contributor to gain authority in the online world.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any backlinks or anything of that sort.
- Images + Videos: A picture can speck thousand words. Interactive images and videos are really important to attract the visitors and it increases the quality of the article.
- Copyright: In case we found out that you had copied post from somewhere. This will lead to instant ban and removal of all your blog posts, and profile from Varnic.
- Digital Tools: We are not listing any types of Physical Tools here.
- No Affiliate Links: No Affiliate Link is allowed anywhere in the article or your Author Profile.
How to Contribute your post at NimTools Blog?
If you have read and understood all the guidelines mentioned above, you can submit the article directly from the dashboard. You can head over to the registration page, and create an account to submit your article. ( Note: Unrelated posts or useless submission will not be entertained).
If you have any unique content or new idea of post they feel free to contact us on [email protected] Email. If you want to promote your product or want banners ads on our Website, then feel free to Contact Us